- 300 gms fresh strawberries washed and hulled and halved
- An instant pudding or Heavy whipping cream
- Sugar as needed
- Nuts and some tutti fruiti for garnishing optional
- Keep few of the strawberries aside for garnish.
- In a pan add little water and strawberries and cook them until they become soft and juicy. If the berries are very tangy add sugar and adjust.
- Beat the cream until its airy and fluffy. Then gently fold the strawberries in the cream. Add the strawberry as much as needed.
- Finally when you serve, top it with sliced fresh strawberries and garnishing. Serve it slightly chilled.
- If you are not serving immediately, then refrigerate it.
Traditionally, this dessert is made with a custard. But you can also use whipped cream.