One of the most easiest dessert I have ever made. As I have mentioned very often, The Man in the house has a sweet tooth and always craves for something-sweet after every meal. So we always have some cookies and ice cream stocked. So one day, as a part of my daily groove, I was flipping through my favourite magazines when my eyes caught this recipe. Well, recipe per se. It was so tempting that I had try it out at once and fell in love with it in a bite.
- Chocolate chip Cookies
- Icecream of your choice
- Honey or Caramel sauce
- Toppings - nuts or sprinkles
- Scoop the ice cream and with the help of another spoon, spread it on the flat side of the cookie. Take another cookie and press it.
- Now, eat as such or drizzle honey or any caramel sauce and dip the topping
- . Eat immediately.
- If the ice cream is hard, just let it sit for a minute. Then it will spread easily.
- This article in Thekitchn explains the science behind getting the perfect sandwich cookie. As mentioned before you can use any type of filling for the sandwich.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 67 here.