Dosa topped with crumbled paneer and grilled corn. Garnish it with a heavy sprinkle of coriander leaves and cashew nuts!
Dosa topped with paneer and grilled corn and fresh herbs
- 1 Cup Crumbled Paneer
- 1/2 Cup grilled corn pearls
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh Coriander leaves
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped Green Chillies
- 1/2 tsp Fav Bhaji Masala (Optional)
- Salt as needed
- 10 ladle Dosa Batter
- Oil for cooking
Mix all the ingredients under topping. Add salt and mix well. Keep aside.
Heat the tawa or griddle on medium high heat. To check if the tawa is hot enough, sprinkle some water and it should sizzle immediately and the droplets should skitter.
Slightly grease the tawa with oil. Pour the batter and spread it quickly in a circular fashion and make it slightly thicker than the regular dosa. Immediately sprinkle the prepared topping and you can press it slightly using the spatula. Cover and cook for a minute or so.
Once the top-side gets cooked and the bottom is browned (golden brown), remove the dosa from the tawa.
You can serve this with chutney or sambhar or Milagai pedi. But Ketchup is the best option.
- The ingredients mentioned under topping is a sample. You can substitute or add any kind of herbs and give it your own twist.
- The amount of topping depends on one's personal choice. Fill the dosa as much as you like.
- Reduce the amount of chillies because gives a spicy bite. Instead you can add red chilli powder if you cannot handle it. Or omit completely.
- Spread the batter slightly thicker than the regular dosa. This helps in holding the toppings properly.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 78 here